Friday, November 03, 2006

Meat the cast...That's right, I said 'meat'

Principle casting for 'Night Terrors' is complete! Additional casting for feature roles is ongoing, but already includes Margie Robbins, Frank Flores, George Snarberg III, Rod Hollowell, David Foy, Bob Sattler and Lisa Siegel. Find out more about the films two leads below:

Alan Charles Blackney

Alan has appeared in several feature films and shorts, including the short film, "Let Some Air In"

Eric Pirooz

Eric has appeared in numerous television commercials, including Sony and Sprint

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These guys are SOOOO cute!

November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize the first guy. I think I saw him in something.....Damn, that's going to bug me!

November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home